Saturday, April 24, 2010

Episode I: Let the blogging begin

We're pregnant! I know that most of you already know that but as this is the first post to the blog I thought that it was appropriate that we should start with that, and since I'm going to try and not post a book every time I blog here a lot of these first posts will be back up work.
So last year Kristin and I got married in October this year we are going to have a baby in November. The due date is the second and according to all these books and websites, its going to be a wild ride. Her body is changing daily, so is her attitude and her memory at times. But we are real excited for the baby to come and are doing our best to plan what we can until baby gets here. Kristin read that if you have a puppy and she is a mama's girl, ours is, then you should get it accumulated to not having so much time with mom and to all the baby sounds and smells. I'm not really sure how we are going to get the sounds to work out, but we started using baby lotion so that she can get use to that scent, dirty diapers is another story.
To sum it up here's a picture of Maymie's reaction to us telling her she would be a big sister.

She has such a good attitude about the whole thing.

Kerry

1 comment: