Wednesday, May 12, 2010

If I wrote a song for you I'd think of a better name than "Yellow"


So today is tomorrow and if today is tomorrow that means I am writing today which is yesterday for tomorrow which isn't. Which would mean that everything which is written today isn't what would have been written if the writing had been written tomorrow which is today. And so forth with the Jack Sparrow impression. Its a whole sort of time travel conundrum.
either way today Kristin and I got up early so that she could take me to work. Mostly because I am a "Travel Nazi" in the sense that I don't like to do any extra stuff. I want to go as soon as I can go. So in the past I know that there have been nights when i got off work at 10p.m. and I left for Colby right after work. Today luckily I am only working until 3:30 and so it should be a much easier drive. (Thanks Pearla for switching me shifts.)
So yesterday, since Kristin is a "Packing Maniac", I set out all of the things that I wanted to take with me so that she could pack them into our swimming pool of a suitcase. In my old car the suit case barely fit, in the new car it will be much better. We are both really excited to take this 10 hour drive in our new HHR (pronounce Herrrrr, kind of like a pirate). I think that it will be the first time we, any Maymie, will be able to feel like we aren't smashed into each other.
Well either way there is a picture of the car, the gas mileage is good so we are hoping that it'll cost lest than it usually does. Yay! We'll be in Kansas tonight!

Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment