Saturday, May 1, 2010

Two is better than one.

Up until now we’ve only briefly touched on what was the best day of our lives, our wedding. As cliché as it is to say, it was everything I could have ever wanted. I’m not one of those girls that has planned it since childhood, but I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted, making me a detail freak. As I’m sure anyone who has planned an event of this stature knows, there comes a time where you just don’t care anymore, not because it doesn’t matter, but because no human has the ability to do everything by themselves. I finally took all the help that everyone had been offering to me, and it turned out better than I could have done myself. We did simple, elegant, black and white for everything, and there was a ton of our own “flair” all over everything. By the end of the day, none of that would matter though; the only thing that mattered was that we were married. (Trust me, I was reminded of this by many on a daily basis.)

It still feels like a dream, it all went by so fast, walking into the church to meet him, saying our vows, kissing him (Best part by far. ;]), our first dance, eating cake..all of it. I am truly blessed to have been given the privilege of having my best friend as my life partner, and I thank God every day for bringing us together. (Now look, I’ve gotten all lovey dovey and mixed it with hormones, now I’m making myself tear up. lol) I consider myself to be the luckiest girl in the world to get him all to myself, I love you Kerry, forever and for always.


Husband and wife. That never gets old, being his wife. :)

And a kiss to seal the deal. Best feeling in the world.

--Kristin

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna quit coming here if you don't stop making me cry...love you two! It was a magical day.

    ReplyDelete