Monday, May 31, 2010

Such Great Heights...

Okay so today was Memorial Day and I worked the slower shift and had an awesome evening. I am off for the next few days and I'm going to try and get a day ahead at least, probably just that. But you know for such a big week it was a good beginning.
So a lot of people have been asking to see Kristin's hair since she got it cut, I'm not sure if she put it here that she was going to get it cut but we did get a picture of it. -->
The girl who cut the hair is named Corrina and I am going to try and get my hair cut with this awesome shear master tomorrow. I guess that's just another part of getting ready to go on vacation. I mean mom did say she was getting picture and we plan on taking a bunch to, for all of you and us, so we might as well look good in them.
Speaking of good looking check out this insanely awesome beauty. ^
Today at work Marie, who works in the garden center, was telling me that she really think Kristin looks pretty when she goes for the all out 50's hair and stuff. She might have mentioned that I look like Eric from True Blood. I'm a little shaky on names and I could be wrong but here's a link to the picture so you can decide.

Either way I really think Kristin's hair looks good and hope mine turns out just as good. Though the hair cut is completely dwarfed by the new we will receive on Thursday! I know I've probably mentioned it before but kids let me tell you that I'm pretty excited about it.
Alright well this one is going to be a short one tonight. I'll give a shout out to Dana who mentioned that the blog was long. But I think its fun and hope that its not to terribly boring.

--Kerry

1 comment:

  1. nice cut and color Kristin! You kinda look like him, but he works out more ;) Can't wait to see you guys in less than a week!

    ReplyDelete