Friday, May 21, 2010

Wild and Krazy Kids

This will be the fourth day that we are home from our trip to Kansas and this is what our living room looks like. Some times I think that going on a vacation really is like going on a business trip. Like once you get back from it you need another one. I think that comes from not doing anything while you are on the trip and when you get back getting into work just seems like such a hard thing to do. That's probably the reason our front room looks like that.
But getting back into work is good because it means we are making money again. And that is good because it is so hot down here that we have had to turn on our air conditioner. I remember living by myself when I would never turn the AC on just because I didn't want to spend any money on it. But now i have grown up and I got married and the AC is one of the most important things to a pregnant lady in the summer.
I should also mention that this blog is for yesterday its just going up late but it'll probably look like it went up yesterday and then every one who checked will be really confused and think they missed a day that was really there. Don't worry you are not going insane we just got a little behind. It comes from working too many evenings in a row.

Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment