Sunday, May 2, 2010

Over Zealous?

Perhaps we are a bit ahead of ourselves. I know that we are going to have a baby and we have months still to prepare for it. But I say why wait, why spend money later when you can spend it now. Its all going to have to be spent on the same stuff any way right? And so we did we went out and bought baby stuff. We bought a crib and a dresser set that had a changing table atop the dresser, a mattress and a changing table mattress. We bought a stroller and it came with a car seat and a car seat attacher thing. We also bought a Pack'n'Play, but that one is still up in the air. But out of all the things I can say without a doubt which I am most excited about. The baby. Good thing right? But I really do like all of the stuff that we got. The Stroller and car seat are a baby trend set and its almost the same one that my mom bought for Braeden, we just decided to get the regular stroller while they have the jogging one. So either way they are out of the box and in the closet. They are ready to GO! Now all we have to do is wait.. and wait. I can handle it....

My favorite part is the triangular top to the handle bar. It makes for less difficult and irregular walking.


This is the set of them. I know the picture isn't the best but with all the light coming in its all I could really get. If you can't tell the colors are a brown and green with the white stripe separating. The hoods on both pieces have squares of the same color. We figure that it'll go for either a boy or a girl so we are good to go.

Kerry

2 comments:

  1. I love your foot in the one picture...show they still get in the way ;-) You are so too ready...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I was gonna comment on the foot too! Oh well, I'll go with a lamer comment. It's probably a good thing that ya'll started buying a few things. It's a lot to be hit with at once. I know with Christmas I start in like August and buy one gift a month for budgeting purposes. BTW, thanks for inviting to your blog. It has been truly entertaining!

    ReplyDelete