Sunday, May 16, 2010

Proverbial Trail Mix

Our trip so far in Kansas has been great..we've gotten to see our families, and even a few friends, and luckily enough for me it's about 40 degrees cooler!! We've spent a lot of time lounging around with family, but we've also been busy with graduation parties and going through baby things. My mother-in-law was nice enough to haul a bunch of maternity clothes out here for me to go through, so even though I cleaned 5 trash bags worth out to give to my little sister, about that much is going back in! It's fun to shop for free stuff. :) My mom also let me go through a bunch of baby stuff she still had from when she had my little brother, and we found some fun treasures. We're getting really REALLY excited for baby now, it's definitely becoming more real. We found out at the doctor on the day we left (last Wednesday) that we'll go in for an ultrasound on June 3rd to find out the sex..like we said, we're thinking girl, but we may be in for a surprise, who knows! Either way, we can't wait to put a name (him/her) to the baby, and get to work on names. Every little milestone is so exciting. :)


The "Oasis on the Plains," otherwise known as "home."

--Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment