Tuesday, May 11, 2010

RickRoll'd

So this week is pretty awesome in my opinion. Mostly because we are going to get out of town for a few days. We are heading to Colby, Kansas on Wednesday after I get off work. So that might make posting these blogs daily a problem. So I just wanted to apologize in advance. I'm going to do my best today to get a few blogs set up so that there is something here to read every day. I promise to try and not make them boring. I'll try.
So the other day we were getting ready to leave, you know cleaning the house and making sure all the plants will have enough water for a few days, and Kristin decided that she was going to get rid of the clothes in her closet that she didn't need or wear any more. Now I have looked into our closet in the past and wondered how she vice gripped all the clothes she has onto the hanging area designated for her. Still I was unaware of the unimaginable mountain of cloths she maintained in our mid-sized closet. After watching her unload her assets into bags I realized that our closet had the density of one of those peanut cans full of the springing snakes. Some one could have peeled the lid back and the closet would have been every where.

Or maybe every woman has the ability to turn anything into the bottomless carpet bag of Marry Poppins.

Kerry

1 comment: