Monday, May 3, 2010

Just waiting for baby

As an over extensive studier I know that before the baby is born dads are really left out of the loop. We don't eat for the kid though some people gain sympathy weight. We don't get to carry the kid or feel it move or go through the changes of pregnancy except that it feels like our wives are just off a bit. So for much of the pregnancy we are left out, and women (Not Kristin) make sure that we know that they aren't interested in us. If you see some one you haven't seen in a while they make sure to ask about the pregnant one. There's nothing wrong with this its a fact of life, women have babies and men don't, and as I am well aware that i'm the one not having the baby I do kinda feel left out. So to remedy the situation blog, obviously, and I build. I built, with the help of Justin, the baby's bed and the dresser.

This is the bed that Kerry built. That's right Jack did not build this bed, he left the job to Justin and I. We spent far to long building the bed and dresser. A project that should have lasted twenty minutes took us two hours. But just look at that finished product.


Its set up and readily awaiting the newest member of the Barnett family. Now we just need blankets.

And clothes.

We'll be waiting patiently.

Kerry

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Maymie thinks it is a good place to take a nap. hahaha
    Everytime I come here I start to cry...what a great set of parents this little baby has been blessed with!

    ReplyDelete