Tuesday, May 18, 2010

No time!


I really have very little time to get this blog up tonight. Less than fifteen minutes I don't know if I will make it. But I guess since I have such little time I will talk about that such thing. Why is it that when we need time we have no time and when we want less time there is so much to go around? I think its because we have all the time we need to do what it is we should do but we don't have all the things we should do on our want to do list.
Either way there was very little time after we got home today. Back from our little vacation with some stories to tell and pictures to show that will all be up within the next few days. Yet no time tonight to write out a well scripted blog or sift through pictures to fight just the right one for the post at hand. No right now we are home and now we have to get ready for the regularity of things. Always getting ready for tomorrow and never enjoying today. Oh what a world we live in that sets us up for the next shot when we haven't even been vaccinated with the first.
Tomorrow at 9a.m. Kristin is back at her job and just a few hours later I'll be back at mine seeming as if I was never gone from it. So I pray that I enjoy it for all that it is worth because its the only time I have in this world. I pray that we all spend today for what it is and stop wasting our time on tomorrow. "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matt 6:34
May God Bless you for all Time.

Kerry

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading your blog everyday especially when you two post entries like these. This one especially speaks volumes to me. Thank you.

    -Nita

    ReplyDelete