Thursday, May 27, 2010

The seaweed is always greener...

So we had a hard day of work yesterday and what better than to finish it off with eating. Thats how we finish off everything. Weddings, birthdays, and yes even funerals. I guess eating is just the best way to look back at all the junk you've done and say, man I need a burger. And thats just what we did.
In our apartment complex there is a pool and luckily enough we live like ten feet away from it. So when we decided to hang out we thought it would be good if we used the pool and the grill they have over there. As you can see to the right that we did commence a great burnination. But we almost didn't make it. We had to run to the store and by all the stuff to eat and grill including charcoal and lighter fluid. And when we came back home instead of going up stairs to help with cutting tomatoes and onions Justin and I went to the grill. Just as we had decided that we needed more charcoal, we found out we didn't, there was another resident who came in and was carrying charcoal and lighter fluid.
It was good thing that we made it out there at the time we could, if we hadn't we would have had to grill on y indoor frying pan grill thing, and that's just not nearly as good. And it doesn't make as much fire.
We made hamburgers and hot dogs (I just want to insert that we made the angus dogs and they were probably the best I've every had.) There was chips and pop and thank God for Jim and Samantha who brought cookies.
I would like to note that no one was killed during the filming of the picture on the left. Jim had no idea Justin was standing there like that.
After we were done eating we cleaned up a little and then got in the pool. Kristin said that it was a lot of fun for her because she was so much lighter. I assume a baby belly would feel better being held up by water.
This was the one nice picture I was able to take of Stephanie all the rest she was giving me a nasty face. Sadly there are none of Kristin or I so you can't see my sun burn or the mammoth mosquito bites that I have on my legs. Thank God for bug spray.
Its really nice to get to hang out with these guys. I just glad there are people in the world, other than my family, who will put up with me.



- Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment