Saturday, January 8, 2011

Americano

As I write this blog knowing that it is a blog written for a past date, knowing that it is the fourth blog that I will post today, knowing that all of you will be reading it, and knowing that it will be filled with things that only people who read it can enjoy (okay that last one was a bit stretching) I think of all the titles that I have had for blogs and how very few of them make any sense at all. Its very exciting. This one is the same as the rest and only has something to do with what I was doing at the time that I wrote the blog. Its surprising that most of them aren't named after games. Meh.
Some days you have a good day and others you have a bad day. Now most of you think that I am immune to the bad days because I am always cheery and happy, or at least that they come around so little that they don't matter. Well I think the same thing for Sawyer but today I can't say was a good day for him. I'm not really sure what was his deal but he wasn't having a good one. He was fussy and grouchy, but we'll still keep him as a show of good faith in knowing that he will be better in the future.
The funny thing about this blog is that today, as Sawyer was being grouchy, I spent most of it writing blogs. I was writing them because I needed to get caught up, or as close as I could, before going on vacation. Which as you can see put me several days behind again. So now I'm writing about writing. That may get redundant. So to keep up good spirits I'll tell you a joke.

Yo mamas so fat, when she goes to the beach the tide comes in!

A 'yo mama' joke not good on the internet? Would have been better in person. Night night.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment