Saturday, January 1, 2011

General Levy

I AM SO EXCITED TO BE WRITING IN 2011!!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE SO EXCITING, YAY! (I am also a smidge excited that I am so close to being caught up.)
Since this is the first blog of 2011 and I finished with picture of Stephanie and her crazy excited hands I decided to start the year off with Justin and his awesome hair! This picture was taken Thursday night when we were helping those kids with the first load.
Yesterday was Friday. I worked until 7 and then headed over to Justin's new house to help unpack what I could help with. If I remember rightly I didn't help that much. But I did take care of eating some pizza when it came later on.
Today, the 1st, I was off and so was up very early and headed over to the old Deli house. Stephanie and her friends were there starting to load stuff up already. I tried my best to hep but I'm pretty sure that I just got in the way more than anything else. But I did what I could and I led them over to the new house. We unloaded everything and then after some more pizza Justin and I took our cars over to the old house and brought over another load. While over at the other house we packed up Stephanie's crafting stuff and cleaned the house as best as we could. Just before leaving I had to stand in the back yard and look around in awe knowing that I'd probably never come back to this house.
Also I wanted to mention that we kind of left a mess of water on the floor. We searched for a way to turn the water off but no matter what we did there just seemed to be a trickle coming out of the wall where the fridge was. So we, because we are thinkers, put some card board boxes under the drip... that should help.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment