Tuesday, January 11, 2011

They Day of five!

Oh my gosh its 1-11-11, Thats just crazy. What could be crazier? Maybe 11-11-11? Who knew? But that date isn't here yet. So lets focus on the one at hand. There was a lot of working done today. Not just at work though but also at home. Kristin was a packing machine today. She packed all our cloths and shoes, hair equipment, shampoo, body wash, toothbrushes and several other things. Sawyer was a packer today also. He was packing his diaper full of poop.
I didn't do much packing. I did lots of blogging and some picture taking. I did some gaming and some working at work. Then I did some eating. This isn't a picture of what I ate that night but I thought that it was worth a picture because it was good and it was eaten a night before. You should all be proud Kristin made this. It was very good but next time I think we'll double the recipe. Then After I was done with all I did I went to sleep and Krstin was still packing. She was even using the bed to put all the cloths on so I fell asleep on the couch. I have to get sleep for driving tomorrow.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment