Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sora

We arrived in Colby very early in the morning. The plan was to stop in and take a quick nap and then head out. So we stopped in and I was sent up stairs for a quick nap and Kristin stayed up all night long. Well when I got up at around eight in the morning we took showers and then quickly headed out again. This time Maymie didn't come with us.
We were on the road with out the dog and Kristin was sitting up front. Of course we needed to stop a couple of times so that Sawyer could eat. Well one of the times we stopped Kristin was in the back seat of the car and I don't know where she was looking but she found a pair of panties on the floor under the passengers seat of my car. Before any one gets aggressive look below and you'll see the panties. They aren't really the type you would think of when you think of panties. They are more like granny panties, pretty disturbing. Neither one of us really knows where they came from as they don't look like anything we've seen before. I assume the dealership stuck them in there for fun.
In the early afternoon we arrived at my parents. My dad has this whole week off so every one but my little sister was at home. I did all the normal things you are suppose to do, like bring up your luggage. Then we hung our for a little while before my mom and I left to go get Melia from school. Her school is about ten blocks from the house so it wasn't a very far drive. We all hung out at the house the rest of the day.
It was pretty late at night, I happened to be sleeping, when my brother Taylor showed up. So we got up, Sawyer stayed down, and we went out to talk to him. I can tell you now that after talking to him I learned that tiki lamps can be used as wands. Also he learned that if you are on the bowling alley all you have to do is raise your hand to let people know.
Tomorrow Tatum comes with his group so we need to get some rest. Night night.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment