Friday, January 21, 2011

Pete

Now this is a bear hug. These are another couple of pictures from the zoo. I always love elephants and I wanted to get a picture with all three in the shot, this was the best I could do. The two at the building seemed to be a bit cold and wanted back inside but the other one was just walking around having a good old time. The other picture is of a bear that we walked up upon while we were at the zoo and I suppose because its large and its an animal but maybe because of the candy cane Kristin wanted to get a picture of it. You hug that big ol bear.
Today we went to lunch with my Grandma Morris. We went out and ate at Village Inn. I haven't been to that place in a long time and I didn't know that it had a remodel. Well I thin it looks good and the food was good as ever. While we were there we did run into Darrel Wark and his wife, whose name I can't ever remember. It was nice for them to see Sawyer, some small place inside me was warmed by that.
Well there was more Basket Ball today. We saw two teams that I thought were awesome. They didn't play each other but I hope they do in the final. The first was Sunrise, which is located some where over by Witchita, and most of their team was from out of the country. I think they had a few players from here but they were all pretty good. They had the tallest player by far. They were from Kenya!
The second team was Hays and they were good but they had this dude who was about 5'10" and he nasty. That fool would shoot three's when ever he felt like it and just take that ball as he pleased. I really hope both teams make it to the final, if they do I'ma watch that.
Well after the game I got in contact with my friend Nathan Reed. Which if you have been reading this for a while you know he was the best man at my wedding. I don't know why he got the title I think I was a pretty good man too but all I got was groom. He and I went out to sonic to get something to eat and drink and get Kristin something to drink along with cheddar bites. Well the cheddar bites didn't make it through us driving around and so all I brought Kristin back was a drink. Really sorry love. I'll not eat your sonic next time.

--Kerry

1 comment: