Monday, January 31, 2011

Eraquis

Today is the last day in January 2011. Isn't it crazy how fast this year has flown by. I guess the days just get shorter and we complain about not having any time. It's at these moments in life when I have to remember the first of the year. That time when every one wanted to make themselves better with their resolutions and think that I can't wait for the first of the year. Time flies by too fast for me to want to wait around for anything. But I also can't complain about not having any time either. I have to remember nights like the IHOP night. Those nights are the nights that we remember all the time. And moments like these are the moments we need to savor.
What happened on the last day in January? Not much really. I worked but Kristin was off and she hung out with the kid all day. There are boxes every where and the house is in shambles because of all the moving that we are trying to get done. Then of course there is the moving and the money for it that we are trying to get figured out. It is crazy to me that they expect you to come up with all the money for a deposit when you are suppose to get that back when you leave and you are staying in the same complex. Either way because of the craziness we gave Sawyer a bath in the sing. He's getting to big for it. Growing boy you know. Love ya!

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment