Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Heads down low.

This was one of those days that nothing really happens until the end of the day. But at the end of the day a lot happens so it makes the rest of you day feel like you really didn't do anything. Well since that's how I feel about this day I'll just say that I didn't do much most of the day. I know that there was some working going on and then I went over to Justin's for something. I can't remember what it was that I went over there for but I know it was something and because of that something it led up to us hanging out with them later that night.
So some times you have friends that you know a while and you can hang out with them whenever. With these friends you can say and do whatever around them. But when I hang out with friends of friends I get a little awkward. I feel like I need to be quieter and less extravagant so that I don't make my friends feel embarrassed that they are hanging out with me and these other people. Well Justin and Stephanie don't like that I get very quiet around their friends. I suppose that it is because they know that I'm not really a quiet person. So when we went over to their house tonight, knowing that they were going to have other friends over, I decided to try and just act like me.
Well before their other friends came over Kristin and I did, the drive isn't real long. While we were hanging out before Justin started playing some wii. Well the wii game he played I couldn't tell you but I think that is because he took me into the other room and showed me a jewel. He had a nintendo 64, and on that system he had Mortal Kombat. I wish I could show you the picture of us as we are playing. From what I understand it was like two children staring at the screen intensely playing video games. While we were playing Kristin brought us some Dove chocolate. She said that it was for her grandma's 88th birthday and said we all needed to eat it together. Sadly Justin was playing Mortal Kombat and so he glanced at the chocolate and shoved it in his mouth without thinking about it. A moment later when I told him he wasn't suppose to eat it he pulled it out and waited. Kind of gross but it was respect right?
After a while Thomas and Meredith showed up. These two have been friends with Justin and Stephanie for a while now. They were a nice couple and a lot of fun to hang out with. We ate tacos, talked a while, and played some masterful wii bowling. It was good to meet new people, it shows that we can still be friendly with others. Yay us! Night.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment