Monday, January 10, 2011

Still just pumpin' iron

So today was just a normal day at work except that it was my manager Bea's last day. (Her full name is Beatric which she pronounces Bee-ah-tris. I don't know why.) That of course meant two things. First that the work load was a bit lighter and that there was cake. I like cake, I also like not getting yelled at. Right when I was about to leave they introduced the cake to the break room where they were all telling Bea goodbye. For all of you who weren't there it got pretty funny with the Beatric impression. In all seriousness even with her yelling (Who's on the bowling alley?) she was a pretty good manager and I'll miss her.
I guess that is everything that happened today. That's kind of sad. I mean there was the endless meandering around the house and of course getting stuff ready to go on vacation. Yup, definitely need a vacation. After a while you just miss your family and you need to see em. I guess its like a drug and I need my dosage.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment