Thursday, January 6, 2011

Copy that Captain!

I know that you are suppose to start the day with what happened today, but last night was pretty awesome. It was the experimental night. We put Sawyer in his crib for the first time. Now I know some of you will be thinking well where has he been sleeping this whole time. Because you are for sure right there is no way I'd let him sleep with me all the time. No sir. Ever since he was born he has been sleeping in the bassinet of our pack-n-play. Well as of today he no longer needs to sleep in that. So I am going to put it up today and our bedroom will get several feet larger. Excited.
Also in news today, poop. Yes sir when Kristin was feeding Sawyer this morning, as every morning, he pooped. I understand that we all need to relieve ourselves at times and pooping does a good job of that. That is just part of the human life, every one poops. (I read the book I know) But that does not mean that all poops are created equal, and I would say that the poop that Sawyer produced today was a step above the rest. As you can see in the picture is smeared up his back and all over Kristin's pants. It was a terrible mess to clean up but I'll tell you the weirdest thing about this poop was that it climbed his back like a vine. He was sitting up when he pooped. How does this poo defy gravity? Also none of it was in his diaper. His butt was in his diaper but the poop some how jumped out without even touching the sides.
After a classy story like that what can I do but tell you that all the best things happened today. I got my oil changed! I get very excited about this because I think that an oil change is just a good deal for you car. Its like your car needs lube and you change it so that their lube is free and clear. (It also shows that there wasn't much of anything else that happened today so all I can talk about was oil changes. I mean it hadn't been done in a while but that is never really impressive. Either way here's a cute picture of Sawyer.) Ta!

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment