Sunday, January 2, 2011

They call me tattle balls

Happy New Year from Sawyer! In this picture he was so pleased with himself. I suppose its because he looked soo good in his tux. Of course why wouldn't a kid who looks that good be proud of himself while he is looking that good.
Today was a slow day. I went to work and Kristin stayed home with the kid and just lazied about the house. We were suppose to go over to Justin and Stephanie's again to help unpack but they got tired so I stayed at home. Its kid of sad when you just sit around the house and do very little. It makes me wish that I had a lawn that I could go work in, or a garden. But its the beginning of the year and not the warmest so I don't know if I could grow anything. I guess I did get plenty of time to work on my Donkey Kong skills.
Every year at the beginning of the year you hear all sorts of people who are deciding to make a change in their life style. Its a great time of year for that because we all just spent all our money on Christmas, and took the last two months of last year shoving our faces full of whatever food was left on the table and all that candy that was extra. I see people all over the place falling into the hands of marketing once again as they buy their ten dollar work our shorts and decide they are going to go running this year. I find it funny because I run every time of year but this time because its really cold and I am not good at running in the cold. The point is that people change their lives at the beginning of the year as if they don't have to pay for what they did last year any more. I'm for it. If you are going to make a change make it now, but also make it later, and then continue to do it. We are human we are changing all the time so lets keep changing. If you need to start eating right do it, but also keep doing it.

--Kerry

1 comment:

  1. Well instead of lounging around the house you could go workout at the workout center you have there at your apartment complex lol

    ReplyDelete