Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hercules

Today Kristin worked early but I didn't so Sawyer and I got to hang out for a few before I went to work. I did, however, have to take him over to Stephanie's a little early today because she needed to go to her other job. Its a baby sitting job at a church I think. She takes her kids, and this time Sawyer, with her. She told me that the ladies there liked him. As from the past we all know that the ladies like him.
This bath picture is one from last night when he was in the real tub. He didn't really know what to think when Kristin took the picture. You see I know that he's a baby but I would never put incriminating evidence on the internet that would show any of his parts. So when she threw the cloth over him he went from "HI! Hello!" to "What the heck?". Hope he doesn't do that tomorrow when the picture lady comes.
After work today I came home to Kristin telling me that Sawyer wasn't the most pleasant person all day long. Her and Stephanie think that he might be teething. Crazy. I always did wonder why the teeth were one of the last things to come in but it must be because they are the hardest bone in the body.. well they really aren't bone are they. Enamel. Either way that must be what takes them so long. I just can't imagine not having teeth, I would hate it. Have I ever mentioned that the only thing I have ever been afraid of is loosing my teeth. I think I might be over it a little now but I am still very protective of my pearly whites. I need to go brush them.. I'm going to go brush them now. Ta.

--Kerry

P.N. The second picture was also at the zoo. On and Owl bench. Pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment