Friday, January 28, 2011

Queen Minnie

The two pictures in this blog should have been of Sawyer and Griffen. But as I am aware both Kristin and LeeAnn, when they hung out today, didn't take pictures. So due to their absentmindedness I put up a picture of Sawyer as were were changing him in the car on the trip home from Kansas. Plus a picture of what I ate when we went to Jack Quinn's.
So you're driving in your car and your kid blows out his drawers, what do you do? Well we pulled over to a place that had no gas station or buildings what so ever and then laid down the front seat of the car so that Kristin could clean the dirty mess up while I carefully held Sawyer onto the seat. He didn't really mind it much and thank God for who ever designed the Chevy HHR because it has saved me once again.
Today I worked. And like always while I'm working Kristin is doing other things. At least today she wasn't stuck cleaning the house. Instead she and Sawyer headed out to see Griffen and LeeAnn. First they went for a walk, sounds like fun even though I know that the adults were the only ones walking. Then they ran son errands. I have no idea what I wasn't there I'm only reading what she wrote on the paper. Oh and then they ate lunch. But as I said before no pictures. Hopefully the ragging I'm doing on this blog will help them remember to take pictures next time.
This second picture is delicious. It was my Shepard's Pie that I had at Jack Quinn's. Oh I didn't tell you about Jack Quinn's. Well its an Irish Pub in Colorado Springs. (We don't seem to have any around here so if any one knows of one let me know) The place was dark and loud and my family fits in there just perfectly. Their food was really good even if the bread on the bread bowl was a little dry. Am I right Taylor? Either way it was a lot of fun. Thanks for taking us Mom and Dad.
The last thing that we did today. Taxes. They were fun to get done especially because this is the first year we've had a kid on our bill. Made our return fairly large. Ta ta.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment