Saturday, January 22, 2011

Whip My Hair

The first thing we did to day was go to a party! Yes it was my grandma Ellen's birthday party. She turned 95 this year and we thought that Driving out to Atwood wasn't to far to see her. Now as we were on our way I would have you look at the picture below to see what we got stuck behind. Its okay being in Kansas but I don't like getting stuck behind tractors. I made sure Kristin took a shot of this so that you could see it. Enjoy.
At the party we got to see my aunts Kay and Carol along with other members of my family that I haven't see in a long time. Then of course there is my Grandma Ellen. She liked Sawyer and he seemed to like her. This picture here is the closest we could do to a generation picture. We'll have to photoshop my mom into it until we all head up there together.
After the party we went back to Colby and tried to get to my friend Bryan's house before his wife left. We missed her by 20 minutes, but she did get to see pictures of Sawyer. I stayed around and played a few games but we had another few Games to go to tonight.
The basket ball games lasted all day and there were two teams playing at all times. We made sure that we swung by the games that Kayla was dancing at and we took a few videos of the dance. The reason that this dance is so cool is because Kayla with the help of Taranie, choreographed it. Here below you will be able to watch the video. Kristin and I are really proud of Kayla for designing a dance and even adding a bit of stomp to it.
Yes, by the way, Hays and Sunrise did play in the final and it was some sick stuff. I was excited to watch them. Both teams were really good but Sunrise took the prized even thought Seth from Hays played as nasty as ever. The kid is good and had the second most points scored in the game.
After the game we went over to Ronda's so that she could see Sawyer. I couldn't stay for long because I needed to get a shower before I went to sleep as we were leaving early in the morning to go back to Texas. I was glad to see ever one but this was the closing of another vacation and we will see you all again. Love you people from Colby and Colorado.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment