Sunday, January 23, 2011

Leon

We traveled. I hate driving. That has to be the most over used phrase in all of my blogs. I guess that means I must be trying to say something.. something like I hate driving please someone invent a teleporter. I would love to just zap from one place to another. Of course then what would I do with all the time that I would save. It would make me feel like Aurthur Weasley. Like I could just excuse myself from the table, go to the fire place, and poof the clock at home would say I was at work. Of course that's not really a clock then, no wonder Harry had trouble with that time piece.
The only thing I could do to cheer up today was to post bacon as the pictures. These pictures of bacon were featured as part of a breakfast at the Barnett house. The bacon was three packets which is equal to three pounds of bacon. All bacon was provided by the Barnett's. Man it just doesn't get better than bacon.
We left on time! Not really but we left the closest we've ever left to on time. I left before ten which would mean that there would be sunshine all the way home. I was so excited that I let Kristin take a nap.
Now for all of you readers who've read almost every blog maybe you remember when we were coming back from my parents house when we went to see them before we had Sawyer. If you are thinking of the bear no we didn't see one. But we did hear the crazy man on the radio station again. You know the one that would talk about all of the songs like they were studies we were doing and that we could get something out of them. Yep that dude was back on. Exciting.
The rest of the way home was pretty uneventful. But when we got home we unpacked and found out that Sawyer was so excited to be back. He was so excited that when we gave him his evening bath he just started cracking up. I mean this guy was laughing like we had ticked the inner most part of his funny bone. It was pretty awesome. You ever heard the phrase I laughed so hard I cried, yeah well he laughed so hard Kristin cried. Seriously. Night. Back home!!!

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment