Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

I apologize for the past two blogs. They were short and didn't have a lot of substance in them. I know that the readers (that's you) really enjoy more action and games and a bit of humor, plus maybe some drama. So I will try to pack more of these things into the blog. Add more substance.
This morning I packed... my lunch and went to work. (hows that for substance?) Work was awesome, because it was the last day I was going to be there for some time. I enjoy the last day the best because when people ask when you work next you tell them the truth. And its awesome.
Here is a picture of Sawyer on our bed. He is camouflaged so you have to look to find him. Its kind of like a game isn't it. (Games! yaya!)
Well I got home and waited for Kristin. While I was waiting I loaded up the car for going on our trip. That was like a jigsaw puzzle with large items. I felt like I was playing tetris with life sized blocks. It was very hard. I had to take part of my car inside so that I could make room for all the stuff we were taking with us.
Kristin was coming home and she was on the phone with me. She wasn't getting here very fast and we were unsure why. Well about twenty minutes later when she came upon the exit to 121 by our house she saw an Epic Wreck. (Action yeah!) She said that the car was wrapped around a pole in the shape of an 'L'. Thats a pretty intense wreck. I'm just glad she got off when she did and not any earlier.
Then we left and drove. Plus we did some Driving. Kristin had to sit in the back seat with Sawyer for some of the trip so Maymie ended up being my driving buddy again. Lots of fun, Maymie is a great conversationalist. (Drama?)

--Kerry

P.N. Parenthesis = humor

No comments:

Post a Comment