Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Maleficent

I woke up this morning as late as I could, so like eight. The first thing I like to do when I get up is take a shower. I think it has something to do with growing up and taking showers first thing when I woke up. It stuck with me. Well the thing is I went to take a shower and found out that I couldn't take a shower. I was going to have to go to my Grandma's to take a shower. So not thinking the clearest I headed out to the car with a bag of stuff for me to go take a shower. I had everything I needed from shoes to hair straightener. I just didn't have the shoes on my feet. Okay so I need to tell you that last night a lot of ice and wet came down and froze over the car and the street so that it was ice covered. Both the car and the street that is. So let me go back to my story. I had no shoes on and I needed to scrape the window of my car. By the time I was done scraping the window I knew I needed to dig out my shoes and put them on before I got frost bite or something.
It was a pretty easy day just handing around the house and seeing my grand ma in the morning. The streets were slick but they weren't too bad, you still have to be careful though so I did my best to keep from driving.
Well that evening Kristin was getting hungry so being the lovely sister Kayla is she went and found some Ritz crackers. They turned out to be stale so the girls threw them in the trash. I tell you this because we left and then came back later to find that they weren't in the trash. In fact they were in Maymie. I suppose she has never had Ritz before but it really started up a fart fest with her. One that could not be contained. Dear Lord, now we understand why you created dog food.
The pictures are from the zoo in Colorado. This is a large chair that Kristin and I could both sit in. Reminds me of the giants drink. The other is a picture of a furry pig whose nose got stuck in a taffy stretch.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment