Friday, January 7, 2011

Writing some blogs, writing some blogs.

Today was a glorious day! I like to say that about every day. Even if they day wasn't glorious. Because I think if you say a day is the way you want it to be then you can look back at it and see that it really was that way in many instances. Then there are days that are just crap and you can't do anything to fix em. But this one really was a glorious day! I mean look at those burgers.
So today we worked, no I worked. It was okay because I knew that after work I was going to grill brugers (Just check those out) at Justin and Stephanie's house. So work passed by with the swiftness of wind and with the pain of a million tiny tacks. You know the pain. Like when you foot fell asleep and you don't want to move it because there are thousands of pins sticking in it but you know that the only way to make it feel better is to walk on it. Like that.
Kristin didn't work, she went to CVS though. She was printing off pictures for Sawyer's baby book along with some card pictures for her family and mine. They were cool little collages of our families. There was only one picture of me, shows where I rank. But just look at those burgers.
Any ways after I was off we went to get Stephanie and then went to Wal-Mart and shopped around for food stuffs to go with our dinner. I guess we didn't really go there first. First we went to T.J. Max, but then we went to Wal-Mart. We stayed long enough that Justin was off when we left and we all went over to their house.
I know what your thinking, "Kerry get back to those burgers!" They are pretty good huh? Well we got back to the house and Justin and I made plenty of burgers. 4 for each of us and 4 for Kristin and Stephanie. So 12. For four people. Yup I make friends like I make family. But just look at those burgers. Yes they were as good to eat as they are to look at and talk about. I think we only burned two of the burgers and we smothered them with cheese so it turned out okay. Lovely.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment