Friday, January 14, 2011

Roxas

Pancakes for breakfast, I'm so excited. I didn't bring blackburns syrup though so I was in a little trouble. You see blackburns is a favorite around the house and you can't get it many places. One of the places you can't get it is Colorado. One of the places you can get it is Texas. I live in Texas, they live in Colorado. I'm sure you are seeing the problem here.
Well Taylor spent the night at a friends house and Melia went to school in the morning. Kristin slept and needed to catchup on her sleep so I let her sleep. Braeden did not sleep however and was up with my parents and I eating breakfast.
Later on in the day Tatum arrived with Alex and Nita. By that point Taylor was back at the house. We spent most of the afternoon playing video games and goofing off. It was a pretty good lazy day around the house.
This was also the first time that Tatum, Nita, Taylor, and Alex got to see Sawyer. I think Sawyer was on sensory over load. He was having a good time though as there was always some one there to hold him.
This picture was really hard for my mom to get. She had to jump so high. Seriously though she has a walk way that looks out over the living room in her house so that she can take sweet shots like this one. Sweet right?

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment