Tuesday, June 1, 2010

R is for Run, okay GO!

So I got my hair cut today and though this does not present to you it in all of its hair awesomeness glory this was the only shot I wanted to take. You see a few days ago there turned out to be something that if gaged could be called the largest and most disgusting zit I have ever heard of. But man I'm telling you it had to be so much more than that. I know some of you may not like gross zit stories but this one was for the books. It probably wasn't a zit in all actuality but if it was it was the Hulk of zits. For some reason it just kept on coming.
Either way the hair cutting was awesome and the lazy day was good. I plan on being much more lazy tomorrow and trying to get a tan by hanging out at the pool. I should say that I play on evening my tan out at the pool. The other day when I was mowing the lawn over at Justin's house I got a raging tan in just four hours but it was only on the exposed area's. Not awesome. I mean farmers tans are great, for farmers. So as a little vacation prep I plan on get the rest of me tanned tomorrow. The problem is I can't really see color very well and I don't know how long to stay out there without getting burnt. So I could come back a lobster.
Kristin is working this evening so I get to watch cartoons and Iron Man. I hope. The house is pretty clean and I'm just trying to keep from making a mess. I also need to finish reading the Wizards First Rule. I wanted to have it done by vacation so that I could let mom borrow it but I don't think that its going to happen. Oh and for all of you who want an update on Kristin: She is good. thats about all I know. She doesn't think everything is gross any more and is eating better. But she has been having some weird dreams so we just need to pray for those to go away.

--Kerry

2 comments: