Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Baby, you wouldn't last a minute on the creek...

So I just wanted to say that Kristin being pregnant has made many changes to our lives. We knew that it would, you knew that it would, he knew that it would. But they didn't know that it wood, they thought it rock. Okay if any one gets that its only because they have hung around me too much.
Either way we all knew it would change and some if the things that have changed are pretty sweet. You know what people call sympathy weight? The real name for that is weight is called, "I am too lazy to make anything but am kinda hungry so why don't we make a McDonalds run weight." Most guys probably don't want me to tell you that but its the truth.
This picture here is a late night excursion to Micky D's because we were hungry and just wanted to go get something to eat. Man I hope that it doesn't come back to haunt me. (Quickly peers at waistline.)
Either way I am going to start a nasty diet when we get back from vacation so I better live it up until then.
I also wanted to mention that if you buy candy and set it out, whether or not you've said you were going to eat the candy, if it was out and in front of the computer its fair game. I'm just saying.

--Kerry

2 comments:

  1. You ate all my Sprees, and I hate you..just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many comments...but alas don't feel like they should be posted...lol

    ReplyDelete