Sunday, June 20, 2010

WOW!! That's a low Price!!!!

Okay so its Sunday, (whispers: its really not but we didn't post a blog that day so I'm doing it today.) and my schedule this week is really messed up. What I mean by that is that I usually take a late shift almost every day of the week. Much of the time I take the latest shift. But you know this week I have no closing shifts. That's pretty amazing, the problem with it is that it really messes up my sleeping and working out routine.
But if brings for other great opportunities to do things have I haven't gotten to do in a while. And to hang out with people who we haven't seen in some time. Like this pregnant girl! Alexa was the MOH at our wedding and is a few months ahead of Kristin in her pregnancy. Jason, who is her man, her along with Kristin and I went out for a late night snack run. Tell a pregnant girl that you'll go get ice cream and they'll come running. Or driving. But any why they will get there.
All in all it was a pretty good day other than we didn't get to go to church because of my schedule, but we'll listen to it and it will be almost as good.

-Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment