Monday, June 14, 2010

Whats in a name?


So today was just another one of those days where you go to work and you don't do much else. Though Kristin was off, and from what I understand she slept with Maymie until 2 in the afternoon. I don't know how she does it but I know that I never could. Later on we cleaned up the house and Jim and Sam came over and we hung out for a little while. I think we were s'pose to get storms but those never really came.
The picture you are seeing is part of the San Antonio trip, I think I'll use some of the ones you haven't seen for a little while just so that you can get the feel of what happened. This picture though was taking in front of a statue that had a fish who had just caught a human and was weighing him. Oddly enough the hanging human was missing an arm, maybe a bit of a fishing battle scare?
Alright so since we found out we were having a boy we have received a lot of name suggestions while looking up our own. I think total we have 71 names. So what I'm going to do is post them in separate groups and let you vote on the groups so that we can narrow it down a bit. So today I'll post the first two groups and you can choose what you think are the best two names from each group. I'll do the same for the rest of the week. Total I think there is going to be eight groups. Of course in the end Kristin and I will pick the name but we'd really like to hear what you have to say. Okay here are the first two groups.

Group A
Avery, Anthony, Mathew, Wilber, Orion, Sloan, Conley, Graydon, Vaughn

Group B
Fallon, Talon, Emerson, Archer, Tolliver, Daxton, Logan, Will, Dane

Alright there are the first two groups, I will get the next two up tomorrow, just text me, or email, or any other form of communication and let me know what you think.

--Kerry

1 comment:

  1. hmmm this is a toughy...
    Group 1- Sloan or Conley
    Group 2- Emerson or Logan

    ReplyDelete