Friday, June 25, 2010

Its a bluebox!

So not today, but yesterday I was at work later than Kristin so she went over to her sisters to do what ever nonsense it is that sisters do. I do know that when she came back she had a bag full of clothes. Tonight we went through the process of cleaning the house and organizing everything and then we finally went through the clothes.
There were a bunch there but we didn't keep all of them. As you can see below though we did keep quite a few. I would have put more pictures of all the clothes on here but I figured that here in a few months there will be a kid to fill those clothes and then we wont have need to put just pictures of the empty coverings on the internet.
Going through and buying clothes for the guy is exciting, even for me. But some times I think Kristin has a problem, she's addicted. Either way i was happy we were able to get some new clothes from other people and the ones that Kristin bought this week. She also did go out and buy a hairbrush and comb, fingernail clippers, and that thing you shove up a kids nose to suck the bougers out.
Okay so I have the list of names. I think I got most of the ones on here that every one voted for, or at least the ones that I could find. So if I didn't get the one you voted for on here, well you'll get over it I'm sure. (If that comes off as rude please see my manager, it wasn't intended that way.) But just send me an email or something that lets me know. Okay well I'm done talking, or writing.

--Kerry

P.S. Oh the list, here it is:
Sloan, Greyson, Shant, Lyric, Talon, Emerson, Graydon, Fallon, Grady, Archer, Logan, Cullen, Sawyer, Embry, Reagon, and Avery.

No comments:

Post a Comment