Friday, June 18, 2010

Baconbaconbaconbaconbacon, IT'S BACON!!!

Once again Maymie had another stinkin' appointment with her vet, which we retardedly scheduled at 9:00 sharp. Smart. This time it had nothing to do with her mange, she was just due for some of her shots. She got her rabies shot and one for parvo, so I think she's got her bases covered. These were her first "big girl" shots (we have her on a wellness plan there, and it just recently rolled over from puppy to adult), and these are good for 3 years. Normally the vet will tell us that she'll be really drowsy and out of it and she'll end up being crazier than ever, but this time she was wiped out. I had to work, but Kerry said she slept all day, didn't even really want to play. She's back to her old self today, being annoying and wanting water every 20 seconds, and dropping her slobbery ball in my lap, so I suppose that's a blessing in disguise? ;] I think the creepiest part about it was that we scheduled her next appointment, and it's not until September. We'll almost have a baby by then!! I teased Kerry and said he'd have to start taking her by himself, I refuse to fight a baby and a dog at the same time, doesn't sound like a fun day. Either way, they're both my babies, and I'll take care of them both no matter what, even if it involves a daily beating or two. (Totally kidding!!!) =P



This is for all those people who say that crate training is a pain in the you know what..she LOVES it. Had a few rough nights back in the day, but this is her sleeping in there off her own free will, what a good girl. =]





Her "Pet of the Month" board for June. Very cool, we're so proud!! And yes, I got some really strange looks doing a photoshoot in Petsmart like this, so I hope you enjoy. ;]

--Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment