Wednesday, June 23, 2010

To the outside: the dead leaves, they're on the lawn

So I guess that I'm not the most... what is this line? Okay that's better. SO I guess that I'm not the most coordinated person in the world. I mean I can chop a salad without clipping my fingers off and I can shoot a gun and not misfire to hit someones head or anything but I do make mistakes now and then. But you know its not every day that you ruin something that has become a necessity to the point where you have to go out and get a new one. Okay so now the picture of our brand new keyboard is making sense.
Yes I was just sitting here watching the USA play a lovely game of Futbol, I had a glass of water on the desk, and they made a goal. Well I was excited, and then suddenly mad because the goal was taken away. For no good reason. Well I turned to get out of my chair (turned, not spun like a maniac) and the back of the chair knocked the glass of water over. There were ultrasound pictures, notebooks, and a number of other things that I quickly removed from the area and I tried to save everything by drying it up quickly. But it didn't happen.
So like a seven year old child who was home early before mom came back from work I called Kristin up at CVS and confessed to breaking the key board. So I was stuck with the broken one all afternoon. Just to clarify only several keys were broken, one of those keys happened to be the 'a' key. So all afternoon I did my best not to post things on Facebook that had the letter 'a' in them. A little embarrassing because when I did need an 'a' I would have to copy it from some one else's post and paste it to mine.
Other than that today was pretty easy. The only other terror Kristin and I faced was that we are now out of T.V. shows to watch on Hulu. We were watching House, V, and Parenthood but they are all done with the seasons, so we'll have to find something else. (if any one suggest "Secret Life" I'll kill em.)
Lastly I know I said I would post the names but I don't have the list finished yet, so please bare with me a little longer and I promise to get it posted soon.

--Kerry

P.S. I just want you to imagine this post without any 'a's

4 comments:

  1. Try Flash Forward... and if you guys like Greys... you'd love Private Practice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will tell you that my tech people at Evan's said to put your keyboard into the dishwasher and wash it....it can't break it anymore than it already is. Just make sure to let it really dry out.

    do they have the Legend of the SEeker on HUlu? If not I think it is on netflix. Oh...are you caught up with Chuck?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean & I just started watching Arrested Development. Takes a while to get going, but it's pretty funny. What kind of shows do you guys like? We've also watched all of the available Netflix of: Weeds, 24, Law & Order: SVU, Heroes, Scrubs, Bones, 30 Rock, and Lie to Me.... We enjoy our netflix lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you guys like cop type shows Mr. Williams got me hooked on Criminal Minds.

    ReplyDelete