Wednesday, June 16, 2010

His mom has a tattoo that says "son"

Today is not fathers day.. But to the right here is my fathers day gift. I know I don't really have a kid to give it to me but i think he told Kristin what I wanted and she made sure that I got it. The picture you see here is a magazine about.. oh guess what.. the World Cup. I guess that its pretty much the best thing to me when I know that my wife is putting up with my "Habit". Thank you Kristin, even if you are faking it, for loving me enough to buy me a stupid magazine just because you now I'd like it. I think that's really what love is.
So I can't really say that there is much going on. So for those of you who like drama watch House, Lost, or what we just started, Grey's Anatomy. Kristin was watching that the other day and it really kind of upset her because the Doctors, on their first day of work, have a shift that is 48 hours long. She doesn't like the idea of me being gone for 48 hours. Which then I would come home exhausted and need to sleep for say the next twelve. I dunno if I like the show yet but I like the medical stuff behind it. Of course it gets my mind ticking to think about how the body works and I have to go look it up on the internet to figure it out. I know that Wikipedia isn't all the truth but hey its something to get started on.
Alright here are todays groups:

Group E
Seth, Calogero, Alaric, Grady, Damien, Cayden, Asher, Torey, and Shant

Group F
Rick, Levi, Clayton, Regi, Garon, Emery, Lyric

Okay have fun picking, and if you see the same name twice its not because we really like it its because we're dumb... well me. Okay have fun.

--Kerry

2 comments:

  1. I thought Emery was already on another list?

    Umm
    Group E- Cayden or Torey
    Group F- Levi or Garon

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS... i went on a Grey's marathon when Eric deployed and watched all the seasons for weeks after he was gone. I am hooked!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete