Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Inspector Gadget!

Well I went to work today at around three in the afternoon. For Kristin that means that I'm home enough that we can clean the entire world. Partly because Kristin's mom is coming down this week and partly because she is pregnant she wanted to move the entire house around. So aside from the walls and the other things we can't move the whole house was flipped. This picture here is the one we took before we were done cleaning. I can't really say that I did much of the work because I didn't, she did most all of it. But before all of you tell me that I shouldn't let a pregnant lady do all the cleaning I should remind you that she wanted to do it and decided her self what to do.
After I went to work Kristin hung out with Alexa, and did more flipping on the house. Those two pregnant girls are getting along well, I just hope our kids get along that well after they are outside of the belly. I can just imagine two crazy kids laying like fish out of water on our carpet, that is until they get moving.
So the name for the day is Talon, which is why this blog is named inspector gadget. Because of Dr. Claw. From the show. Because Talon means Claw. Heh. Okay so I did look it up and found that is the only meaning that I can find for the name. What is odd about the name to me is that it isn't an Indian name. I figured he would be little hunting Talon, him makes big catch. Him travel many lands and him be biggum chief some day. But its not, its a French name. But its catchy right?

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment