Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Home again, home again, jiggity jig.

With this being the final day of vacation, it was pretty uneventful. We all woke up and had some more of that free breakfast, and unfortunately said our goodbyes shortly thereafter. It's always hard to say goodbye to someone, especially family, not knowing when the next time is that you'll see them. Maybe it's just me, I'm a freakin' softie, or maybe everyone else is the same and has the ability to cover it up. Either way, we all took off (us later than the rest because there was another brief phone disappearance) and headed home. It rained most of the way home, so we decided to take a break in Waco and do some shopping/get some lunch. There was a Ross, Marshall's, and Kohl's all in the same parking lot, so I was in heaven. After picking up some treasures for lil' boy, we were back on the road home. We were excited to be home of course, but we got to get Maymie back. We missed each other terribly, and were all ready to sprawl out in our own beds.


I'm a bargain hunter, so this was all less than $50. I look at that and it looks like a lot, but I know we still have a long way to go until we're fully ready for him. Works out for me, I love shopping!! =]

--Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment