Monday, September 6, 2010

Ahhh my eye!

My mom has a problem. She buys shoes for my little brother all the time. He has lots of shoes. Lucky for me that my mom has this problem because now we have lots of shoes. Well I don't have lots of shoes but he does. I mean look at this pile of shoes. There are a lot of shoes. I'm not going to lie to you and tell you my mom bought all those shoes but I"m pretty sure that she bought most of them. The only ones I'm sure she didn't buy are the ones with skulls on them, those were Kristin's purchase. Now we just have to hope that the kids feet will fit into the shoes.
So I was looking at the blog info an there is over 125 blogs. That means we have been at this for quite some time. I wish I could say that we've updated daily but we only know trickery enough to make it look like that. Today I can say that this blog is up to date, except for the blog that Kristin still hasn't finished like seven days ago. But if we have typed over 125 blogs with evey blog having about 500 or so words in it that means....(carry the one times five... to two too and seven....) It means that there is around 62,000 words on this thing. That's not quite Harry Potter but its a good sized childrens novel. So thank you for reading, its been fun typing, and posting pictures. But wait if a picture is worth a thousand words.... nice..
Today work was busy, people were busy. They all have to go back to school tomorrow from their busy weekend at the lake. Parents are running around crazy and children are probably at home sleeping. At least they were nice today. Saturday all the customers were mean and rude even when you were trying to help them. Today they were nice and work, no matter how busy, was pretty fun. We came home and hung out and watched some of the Tenth Kingdom. Which if you haven't seen the movie you need to, its a good one. Its also ten hours long. Kay night night.

--Kerry

P.N. This makes my ninth post in a row, can I get a shout out for Kristin! She has been awesome writing up little ideas of what the blogs should be about and helping out with the pictures. I just wanted every one to know that I don't ever do this alone.

2 comments: