Friday, September 17, 2010

Ravenclaw!

Early this morning we had to get up and go to the Doctors. This time it wasn't Kristin's appointment it was Maymie's. We were taking her in to get her heart worm test and to get medicine for heart worms. We didn't use to have to give her any meds for heart worms because the medicine we were giving her for her mange was just a stronger more concentrated dose of what the heart worm pills are. While we were out Maymie did a pretty good job being calm until we were criticized by the guy at the clinic. He said that the excited way he called her was a better way to train your dogs. Good for him.
Kristin was scheduled to work at 12 and I was scheduled off. But yesterday Amanda, one of my managers, asked me if I would come in and work. I told her I would and that I would work from 12 to 6. That was the same schedule as Kristin, so at around 12 we both went to work. The reason Amanda had me come in wasn't because we needed more CSM's in the building it was because inventory is next week and we needed to get the back room as clean as we could. So like a champ I went back there and helped them work all their freight out of the back room. Beatrice also asked me if tomorrow I would come in and work the HBA bins instead of being up front. I get to come in and leave earlier, champ!
After we got off of work we came home and decided that we needed to get the bedroom shampooed. The poor dog had to go and hang out in her crate the whole time we were moving things and shampooing the carpet. Then we left to let it dry and I'm sad to say came back and set it up the same way we left it. But I'm telling you all the carpet is pretty awesome. You can't see a difference in many areas but you sure can tell a difference when you are walking on it. I hope our kid appreciates that.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment