Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Griffindor!

Today before I went to work we had a Doctor's Appointment. Right now everything is fine. Kristin is weighing what she should and measuring how she should. This is the last time we will wait two weeks to go to the doctor, all the ones after this next visit will be every week. We also talked about making sure we have phone numbers in our phone for the office and what to do if we think that Kristin might be going into labor. I have it now and I sure hope Kristin does.
We went to Ross, this time a different Ross, and again looked for tops for her and pants for me. I did find a pair of pants to wear. This is a rarity for me probably because I'm really picky but I think it has to do with me being very awkwardly shaped. I'm tall and thin and they don't make a lot of pants for people like that. Kristin didn't fair as well and couldn't even find the maternity clothes.
After that I went to work and Kristin went home. She spent most of the evening washing sheets and covers for the baby bed making sure that all of his stuff was clean and ready for when he gets here. Many people continue to tell us that no matter how much we plan we won't ever be ready for when he gets here. We plan to prove them wrong.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment