Sunday, September 5, 2010

Labor Day Weekend!

Okay so I was thinking, "what is Labor Day and why do we have it?" So I looked it up and found that we treat it differently and probably more wrongly than we should. It became a federal holiday very quickly after workers were killed by the US military and US Marshals. President Cleveland pushed it through quickly after this happened and six days later we had a holiday. So basically the holiday was a gift from the US government because the Unions, mostly the Central Labor Union of New York, were expressing how the government killed workers in a riot. Now I'm not one to make some one look bad but doesn't it really sound like either they were trying to save face over something they shouldn't have done or they were trying to make amends with some one who had no right saying they were doing any wrong. Maybe thats just me.
So this picture is the first of two shoe pictures. I decided to set our sandals side by side and snap a shot. Thought it was cool but then a little scary that I was that small and now look at my feet. Huge. I kind of like all the shoe pictures we've taken because I like shoes and because there are only two pictures of my feet when I was a baby so hopefully this will be incentive to take foot pictures.
Well I guess I haven't really talked much about today but thats because there really isn't much to talk about. We spent most of the day at work her inthe morning and me in the evening and work was pretty slow. We are hiring a bunch of new people for the holidays and so there are a lot of new faces to meet. Also we found out that one of our CSM's is moving soon. Perla we are going to miss you when you leave.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment