Thursday, September 9, 2010

I dunno if we'll get to sleep...

WE ARE STILL DRIVING! I used a five our energy at about 2 in the morning and it didn't really do me any good. Yep I'd say I was driving about to fall asleep for several hours before we got to Russel and decided that we should pull over and take a nap. I know I probably should have stopped earlier but the thirty minute nap was fine and we made it the rest of the way to Colby. It isn't really that I was tired it was more that it was dark outside because when the sun rose my energy came back.
So we pulled into Colby in just enough time to see every one before they headed out to school. Once they did we went to sleep. I want to thank Bernice and Frank at this point because they lent us their King sized bed for the time we were their. I think it had something to do with Kristin being pregnant and we really appreciate that they did.
After sleep we woke up, seemed like the natural thing to do. We took showers and then went to the High School to eat lunch with Kayla. Today was nerd day and we found out many things. Such as every one in Colby can dress up as a nerd. Also that I was the only one at the table we were at who knew what a Yu-Gi-Oh disk was. Awesome! not really
Today we also got to see, and receive, what my Grandma Morris had been working on for the baby. As you can see in the picture its probably the best blanket every made that had turtles on it. We are actually floored about the blanket as it looks really good, really good, and it will go well with the bumpers other blanket and the mobile that we are going to have for him.
Okay so I have only had three hours of sleep since yesterday at 6 in the morning. I'm not really sure what the rest of the day consisted of. g'night.

-Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment