Saturday, September 11, 2010

Recap.. If I missed anything.

So this past few days we were able to hang out with a bunch of people that we hadn't got to see in a while. So it might take a day or two for me to get the pictures caught up to currents. Thats why this picture here is one of my Grandma Barnett. Those are the donuts we brought and that is her famous coffee drinking sitting style. The style is coveted amongst coffee drinkers every where.
Also while we were back we got to hang out with the Higerds. That includes Bryan who I met at Wal-Mart and am the reason that I are attached to Kingdom Hearts. Will, who is Bryan's cousin and the best Dani California singer I know. I was actually lucky that will was there, he was only able to be in town for two weeks in between trips over seas. Justine, who is Bryan's wife and had some goodies for Kristin (Thanks!) and all the other Higerds that were there. Who were Bryan's sisters, I'm pretty sure. We stayed up to late at their house playing Scott Pilgrim, which is awesome. Bryan and Justine were going out to Denver for a Anime Con. Pretty awesome for them. It was sweet pictures they sent back to us, even Kristin liked them.
Today though was the Home Coming dance. So instead of filling the pictures up with todays stuff I put a picture of the best float from yesterday up. It was pretty sweet with the two cars smashing into each other. Nice stuff guys, who I probably don't know, wait I do know some of you. This evening I also got to hang out with one of the coolest guys I know Nathan Shotgun Reed. The best man at my wedding and also a nerd. He knew what a Yu-Gi-Oh disk was. Boo ya! We stayed up way late watching watchmen, which answers the question of who watches the watchmen, we do. All in all it was a pretty awesome trip up to Colby. I guess we'll see if tomorrow will be a pretty awesome trip back.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment