Thursday, September 30, 2010

Is it really October?

Another early morning of work. I got up this morning and left at 7am and it was cold. I always have my air conditioner on in my car around here but today I was chilling so I had to turn it off. I'm just hoping that means that there will be cooler weather to follow. Of course we are in Texas so I don't know if that is really going to happen.
I guess because of Wal-Mart it has seemed like fall for about a month and I feel like Halloween is tomorrow when I know that it is still weeks away. The store is starting to control my feelings for what I think is going on around me. I feel like it should be much colder and the leaves should be turning a orange and brown tinge. I'm even starting to get that fall attitude that I have. Usually its very quiet and I just listen to things, but that's only when I'm by myself.
Work was work and Kristin was off, so when I got home and saw that she was ready for the day at 5 I was very impressed. I'm not saying that Kristin is lazy but when she has a day off she does a good job of resting and hanging out. I do the same thing I just get up earlier. When I got home we left to go back out shopping. We ate at Red Robbin and then shopped at Target and Wal-Mart. Peaches were 25 cents a pound. Pretty good if you ask me. We left and went home and with no more Grey's to watch we went to bed pretty quick. Tomorrow is going to be another early day.

--Kerry

P.N. Last year at this time I can remember getting ready to get married. I was still here in Texas and Kristin was either in Kansas or about to go. I was still working and had about a week or so before I was leaving for Colby.

No comments:

Post a Comment