Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Summer nights.... er fall nights?

This is the day that the Lord has made and I will sleep in and enjoy it. That is a direct quote from the bible of Kerry. You can enjoy the scriptures of Kerry any time I quote them, for it is I only who knows them. So we slept in, and a good sleep it was. I slept until 8:30 and then got up to run a good run. I ran the good run and I kept the faith, and then my legs hurt.
This day was short lived as far as interesting things. I mean last night at least Maymie hit her face against the crib. Oh, we didn't tell you? Well you see I was getting ready to get in bed and I threw my T-Shirt over Maymie. Smartest dog in the world turns her head really quick and smacks it hard against the crib, poor puppy. But I laughed pretty hard and had a good time at my dogs expense.
After my shower today I caught the poor delusional soul drinking out of the bath tub. She thinks she is so thirsty and needs every bit of water she can get. I'm afraid that if we went to the lake she would explode from water. Now that would be something to write about. Today though, there wasn't much. Just work really. We are getting ready for the Holiday season, plus it was Pearla's last day today. We will miss you, we will miss you.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment