Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'll know my name as its called again..

This champ was up very early in the morning. This champ went to work at seven in the morning. This champ walked in and went back to the HBA bins and showed those bins why he is called a champ.
No but seriously I did. I went and worked through eight bins in HBA today and knocked out about four total bins. If I'd have had another person to help me we could have killed every bin and probably done a lot of the wacos. (For all who don't know wacos are boxes that hold all the loose freight that wouldn't go out on the floor.) I think that those bins looks pretty good after I was done with them. I know that the front end on the other hand was very short today as I wasn't up there and neither was Edwin. We were both in the back working through freight and he was fixing labels on the bins. Ahh yes inventory affects the whole store.
I came home and knew that this afternoon was going to be a tough one for the champ. We were cleaning the bathroom and giving Maymie a bath. Well the first thing we did was clip the furry things nails. She has needed them clipped for a while I just haven't gotten around to it. Then we cleaned her ears out and then there was the bath. I will not tell a lie. I didn't help, but I asked if I could help. I guess if Kristin said that I could I never heard her from the bathroom. You will all think I am terrible because when she was cleaning the bathroom I told her to call me when she was ready for my help. She didn't call me, I'm sure she didn't. I went in there to check and see if I could help and it was already done. So I'm sorry to all of you who think I should be a better husband, I tried.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment