Thursday, September 2, 2010

I choose you picachu!

I was lucky enough to get scheduled an early shift at work again. That put two CSM's there very early in the morning with another one coming in very soon. This made the day interesting and gave Lance and I the initiative to do some extra work. You see at Wal-Mart we do a full store inventory once a year and ours is coming up on the 24th of this month. (Did I mention I love September!) So he and I got down and dirty and just started scanning all of the items on the front end. We zoned up real good and found tons of little treasures underneath the counters. Digging in the dirt Lance made a statement I thought was probably true. He said, "People are worse than rats." He meant at being clean. I'm telling you I don't know how a rat cleans but it was nasty under those counters.
Kristin finished up the baby loads of laundry and then folded all of them while organizing them into their little totes. We hope that the kid is able to fit into all of his cloths, but who knows he might be as big as I was. Just know that after he is born there will be a ton of pictures up on here of him. We will do our best to put us and Maymie in the pictures too but babies usually take the cake.
Cleaned the house again and Kristin got ready to go over to LeeAnns with Stephanie. The two girls left and took the dog crate with them. They had a long evening talking about babies and being pregnant. While I was left along until Justin came over and hung out. He and I decided we needed something to eat and that we might just want to tempt death so we went to get food from Churches Chicken. I had no idea how good grease tasted until I licked it off of the chicken from CC. Amazing and totally unhealthy.
Well the girls made it back and caught us in on our gorge fest. We finished eating and they got to work on the invites again. Seems like all they do is work, but I think for girls they enjoy that. I on the other hand did have to calm Kristin down as she has been going about 90000000808 miles an hour for the past few months and its starting to get to her. I told her that I would help her with anything she just needed to ask me to help. I also offered up the help of Justin and Stephanie, sorry guys I owe you like fifty. But the night ended well with the cards almost being ready to send out. Pretty successful day if you ask me.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment