Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Writers box...

Today the morning was much the same as yesterday morning, so if you want to know whats going on then you can go back and read yesterdays. No I will not type it out for you today, not at all.
Kristin didn't have to go to work until late so she made me wake her up at twelve, but I wont tell I lie I kinda wanted to watch Grey's Anatomy so I woke her up earlier. I guess I'm a sucker for a good medical show, plus I really like to see it when the bodies get cut open and worked on. That's not gruesome is it?
After watching three different episodes of Grey's, and many searchings about the characters on my phone, er the phones, Kristin went to work and it was time for me to get down to business. I hadn't written in my book since I got done with the first chapter and decided that I was time that I wrote the second. So I did what all good writers do, I got in my writers box and went to work. (A writers box is a space where the writer feels comfortable and can write without distraction.)
My box is fairly distracting. I sit at the computer desk playing loud music, some times mellow and some times hard but always loud. I drink milk and water and juice but I always need something to drink. I need to be playing a game or watching a movie in between writing many words on a page. I also have to stand up and walk around plus a good out doors atmosphere is good for it. I had many of these things and was able to push out another chapter in my book and hopefully I can get another done next week. Its fun to write thought so I think that its a good book. But I don't know.
After seven Kristin and I were getting ready to leave to go to Pearla's going away bash. We went with Justin and Stephanie. It was at an English bar over here and the moment I walked in I decided I liked it. They show soccer games. I think that I'll have to go to the place when my games are on. It'll be great. Well we weren't able to stay for very long and Justin and I had even less time because we had to go and get his ID. It was a pretty good night though, but I had to get to sleep so I could get up early the next day.

--Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment